• Provide Accurate reporting of sales and stock highlighting risk and opportunities.
• Stock and intake management.
• Provide analysis of promotional activity.
• Assisting with range-planning.
• Ensuring optimum online availability.
• Analysing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that bestsellers reach their full potential.
• Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
• Analysing previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
• Presenting weekly sales and margin to Senior Management and recommending actions where necessary.
Job Location: Manchester
Required experience: Excellent communication skills, Commercial awareness, Highly numerate. 3 years+ experience within a similar role.
If this role is of interest and you have relevant experience, then please email your CV to: email@example.com (Internal Recruiter)