Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for planning digital acquisition campaigns and achieving all KPIs for sales/traffic growth using all the available marketing channels.
• Work closely with stakeholders and E-Commerce Manager to create and develop a strong digital acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs.
• Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI. Digital marketing channels will include, but not restricted to: – PPC– SEO – Affiliates– Remarketing– Partners – Social
• Own the digital marketing sales and marketing budgets.
• Day to day management ensuring that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs.
• Optimise each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget.
• Daily/Weekly reporting on digital marketing performance.
• Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
• Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
• Brief all required design assets to Trading Executive.
• Provide Ecommerce expertise to the Account Management team as and when required (eg Monthly reviews, strategic reviews, contract negotiations).
• Driving the business forward through new trends and initiatives to deliver the budget.
• Liaising with the relevant marketing agencies/networks.
• Deputise for the Ecommerce Manager as required.
KPIs to include:
•Visits / Orders / Revenue
• Traffic & Sales Growth LFL
• Cost per Acquisition
• Cost of Sale%• Contribution per Order
• Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing – SEM/SEO/Affiliates/Social etc
• Experience of working effectively with external partners
• Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
• Strong focus on results and achieving targets
• Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
• Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points including experience of SEO, Traffic Management, Affiliate Marketing, Partner, PPC and Social Media
• Be experienced in day-to-day ecommerce site management ensuring promotions and content are timely, accurate and on Brand to deliver KPI’s
• Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion (GA, Omniture)
• Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
• A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders
European languages are desirable but not essential.
Job Type: Permanent
- Google Ad words qualified, Affiliates, shopping and Re marketing.: 2 years