Purpose of the Role:
Monitor, review, and report on the performance of all digital channels, providing in depth analysis and insights to inform channel optimisation and development, maximise conversion rates, sales and profitability.
• Work closely with stakeholders and Head of Ecommerce to create and develop a suite of reports that demonstrate the performance of topline KPIs and individual digital acquisition channels.
• Create dashboards by combining data from different sources and sites for presentations to senior management.
• Day to day management of the reporting suite ensuring that all stakeholders receive the appropriate data to help them maximise opportunities.
• Deliver reports that are timed, accurate and match the needs of the individual stakeholders and overall business.
• Identify potential opportunities through data to positively contribute to the development and advancement of on-site conversion and acquisition efficiencies.
• Develop appropriate enhancements and upgrades to the reporting suite, and where appropriate, recommend new technologies and partners with associated benefits.
• Evaluate the experience that customers have on our sites. Work with the Ecommerce teams to optimise this experience to maximise customer re-order and retention rates and lifetime value.
• Build professional relationships with suppliers and partners and fully utilise their services to aid your work.
• Assist the Head of Ecommerce in creating the consolidated budgets and forecasts.
• Create and deliver the monthly Board pack data.
• Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
• Provide Analytical expertise to the Account Management team as and when required (eg Monthly reviews, strategic reviews, contract negotiations).
• Mentor other members of the Ecommerce team to develop their skills and knowledge further.
KPIs to include:
• Data accuracy
• Punctual delivery of all required reports
• Visits / Orders / Revenue / Profit
• Traffic & Sales Growth LFL
• Conversion %
• Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing
• Experience of working effectively with external partners
• Experience in using the relevant Reporting Suites & expert use of Microsoft Excel
• Strong focus on results and achieving targets
• Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
• Have relevant experience of managing multi-sites data, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points
• Be experienced in day-to-day ecommerce reporting, ensuring reports are timely, accurate and on Brand to deliver KPI’s
• Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
• A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders
1st December 2015
Job Type: Permanent
- Manchester M24
- Day-to-day ecommerce reporting to deliver KPI’s. Managing multi-sites data for an online retailer.: 4 years