The closing date for this role is: 14th August 2015
•Work closely with stakeholders to create and develop a roadmap for content to ensure they are completed in a timely, accurate manner.
• Develop a tone of voice for all products and marketing copy across all sites.
• Deliver the relevant targeted KPIs.
• Write product descriptions and marketing content with 100% accuracy.
• Work with the Acquisition teams to ensure SEO-friendly copy is included across all sites.
• Work with Ecommerce to optimise marketing copy when required.
• Produce blog articles as required.
• Monitoring and analysis of site & page performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
• Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
• Liaising with the relevant translation agency to ensure all copy is correctly translated.
• Provide Glossary and Style Guides for all sites to aid translators.
• Any other reasonable request by your line manager.
Job Location: Manchester M24
Required experience: Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing
Experience of working with external partners: 1 year
Email Harriet Williams to request a full Job Description.